This is a popular style used to clear vines, undergrowth and briars. All blades are double edged and .109 inches thick. They are blanked from high carbon hot rolled American strip steel. Sturdy bolted construction. The 16" blade models should be used on growth up to 2" in diameter. The 14" and 12" models are for lighter work.
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge holding and toughness.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- High quality American hickory handle.
- Made in the USA.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
16" double-edge ditch bank blade fastened to a 40" 4-hole wooden handle. It's an excellent, all-around clearing product.
Manufacturer: Council Tool
For More Information on the 16" Double Edge Blade with 40" Handle 1642, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site