This is a popular style used to clear vines, undergrowth and briars. All blades are double edged and .109 inches thick. They are blanked from high carbon hot rolled American strip steel. Sturdy bolted construction. The 16" blade models should be used on growth up to 2" in diameter. The 14" and 12" models are for lighter work.
- Blanked from high carbon hot-rolled American strip steel.
- Oil quenched for uniform hardness and straightness.
- Drawn or tempered for best edge holding and toughness.
- Machine ground for uniform edge.
- High quality American hickory handle.
- Made in the USA.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
This is the granddaddy of clearing tools! 16" double-edge ditch bank blade features a 3-hole 40" wooden handle. Designed to be used on growth up to 2" in diameter. 12" and 14" blades are offered for lighter work.
Manufacturer: Council Tool
For More Information on the 16" Double Edge Blade with 40" Handle 640C, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site