Back-out punch (3/4" nose diameter) with 15" wooden handle. Used for driving out bolts, rivets, and pins.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is hand beveled.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness.
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 15" American-made hickory handle, kiln dried before turning. Eye section is then dried below 10% moisture content prior to assembly.
- Handle is hydraulically inserted into head and secured with a serrated aluminum wedge, providing a very secure mechanical bond. Approximately 1/2" of handle length is removed during assembly.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Back out punches are struck tools. They are intended to drive out bolts, rivets or pins.
Manufacturer: Council Tool
For More Information on the Back-Out Punch BO750, [Click Here]
to Link to Manufacturer Web Site